Call for papers
CALL FOR PAPERS
GoldenCRI, a United States of America organization, invites papers from interested researchers, scholars, and professionals in business, management, leadership, and science areas.
Areas of interest for research submission
Below are areas of interest for submission of papers:
- Leadership and Organizational Change
- Business Management
- Business Marketing
- Strategic Leadership
- Organizational Management
- Institutional Leadership
- Computer Information Systems
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM), and
- Other areas of Science and Business Management of interest.
June 2023 Washington International Strategic Leadership Conference
Hilton Garden Washington, DC - Greenbelt
7810 Walker Drive,
Greenbelt, MD 20770 (Washington, DC Metropolitan Area)
Theme: Strategic leadership with measurable outcomes
JUNE 2023 CONFERENCE:
2023 Summer: June11-13, 2023
Abstract Deadline: May 15, 2023
Deadline for registration and payment: June 1, 2023
Conference fee: $395.00 (US dollars)
Late registration: Add $50.00 late fee after June 1, 2023
SEPTEMBER 3-5, 2023 CONFERENCE:
JANUARY 14-16, 2024 CONFERENCE
Click here to register now: Registration form
GoldenCRI publishes the American Journal of Strategic Leadership (a peer-reviewed publication).
ISSN is: 2373-8502. For submission details, please see below.
Submission Procedure and Sample Paper
Please follow the steps below:
- Choose a topic that is related to leadership in your subject area.
- Write your research paper according to APA style. It must be typed, 12pts, and in Time New Roman.
- Make sure your paper has your name and title.
- Include your profile at the end of the paper.
- Click here to review example (pdf is required to view this file).
- Once your paper has been reviewed and approved for presentation, you will be notified by email.